- Midwestern Legislators Learn about Cutting-Edge Public Affairs Research
Director Susan Yackee describes leadership training for midwestern legislators. Page 1
- Investigating Homeless Outcomes of Former Foster Care Youth in Wisconsin
Alumni Sarah Foster, Ellen Hildebrand, and Caroline McCormack analyze a unique dataset that matches foster care and homelessness information from different Wisconsin agencies. Page 1
- Can Local Motivations Help Address the Global Climate Problem?
Professor Greg Nemet explains how co-benefits result from actions to reduce greenhouse gases. Page 6
- Does Online Voter Registration Pay?
Alumni Iseul Choi, Steven Kulig, Katie Lorenze, and Amanda Wilmarth recommend Wisconsin adopt a online voter registration system. Page 13
- Best Minds for Solving Problems
Wisconsin State Senator Bob Jauch spoke at the La Follette School's graduation. Page 18
Policy Report Fall 2014
- Volume or issue no.: Vol. 24, Issue 1
- Link to publication: Download PDF