Climate Change Analysis and Policy. Professor Greg Nemet will be conducting new research, synthesizing the past six years of research, and communicating the results in a way that is relevant and accessible for policymakers. The results will inform policy decisions of international organizations, national governments, and sub-national governments as well. In addition, he will identify and communicate the results of this important global assessment for Wisconsin.
The following new faculty members also received furnding from the Kohl Research Competition:
- Assistant Professor Morgan Edwards
- Professor Philipp Koellinger
- Assistant Professor Reed Lei
- Assistant Professor Ross Milton
- Assistant Professor Sam Trejo.
- Associate Professor Christine Durrance (2021-22 academic year)
- Assistant Professor Mariel Barnes (2021-22 academic year)