The La Follette School students elected new officers to their association in April and will transfer what they call the "gavel of power" at the second the group's final two meetings, Thursday, April 26, at 5:30 and Monday, May 7, at 5:30. Both will be held in Sewell Social Sciences Building.
The new La Follette School Student Association officers are:
- Phil Sletten, president
- Kelsey Hill, secretary
- Bryan Miller, treasurer
- Andrew Walsh, fund-raising coordinator
- Sam Shannon, program liaison
- Becky Chown, social coordinator
- Selina Eadie, community service and outreach coordinator
- Steven Kulig, alumni coordinator
- Miriam Palmer, graduation coordinator
LSSA changed its constitution this spring and students will elect first-year students as the vice president, a second community service and outreach coordinator, a second social coordinator and a second graduation coordinator in the fall.
Outgoing president Katherine Sydor thanked her fellow officers for all their work in an email to students. The outgoing officers are: