Faculty have been in the news recently, including:
- Susan Yackee is featured in the most recent issue of On Wisconsin, the Wisconsin Alumni Association's magazine
- David Weimer discussed a new model for kidney donation on Wisconsin Public Radio on November 14.
- John Witte comments on school voucher programs in a November 14 Christianity Today article on school choice programs.
- Menzie Chinn discusses inflation in China in China Daily and on the China Economic Network (with pictures). He also comments in a November 11 Wall Street Journal story on U.S. exports.
- Tom DeLeire discusses proposed changes to Wisconsin's Medicaid program in the November 6 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Timothy Smeeding discusses the Census Bureau change in how it measures poverty in the November 7 Christian Science Monitor.
- Bob Haveman wrote a letter to the editor of the October 23 Wisconsin State Journal about an online tool that calculates the value of a degree from the University of Wisconsin–Madison.