- This event has passed.
The State of Carbon Dioxide Removal – Report launch
January 19 — 10:00 am to 11:30 am
This webinar will launch a new global annual report — The State of Carbon Dioxide Removal (CDR). Gregory Nemet coauthored the first edition.
Lead authors will discuss key findings from the report. They will present the global state of CDR development, tracking progress on its scale up, public perceptions, policies and innovation.
After short presentations, the authors will be joined by expert contributors and will answer audience Q&A.
- Gregory Nemet, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Oliver Geden, German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP)
- Jan Minx, Mercator Research Institute on Global Commons and Climate Change (MCC)
- Steve Smith, University of Oxford
Special guest speaker
- Jen Wilcox, US Department of Energy