- This event has passed.
City of Chicago 2023 Mayoral Fellowship Program virtual info session
October 26 — 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
Graduate students in the Mayor’s Office Fellowship Program support policy, legislative, data, communications, and public engagement initiatives for the City of Chicago.
Applications for the fellowship are due Monday, November 7 at 11:59 p.m. There will be another info session on November 3.
- Be a current graduate-level student
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be a currently enrolled student at the time of employment to be eligible
- Live in Chicago during the fellowship period
- Program dates: Monday, June 12, 2023 – Friday, August 25, 2023
- Compensation: $20/hour, 35 hours/week.